Sunday, September 3, 2017

That's it I'm recreating it

Hello again!!

CannIgetta GIRLS TRIP!?

Like I've mentioned, my mom and I are besties. We decided to take a long & fun drive to So Cal where we spent the weekend just chilling and watching my bro's HS football game! (& partying in Disneyland but don't tell Dad...)

Since she knows I'm a food nerd, she wanted to take me to try this "delicious/weird/healthy pizza" that she had tried once with her friend a while ago. So we took a little trip to MALIBU!!

It's this place called Malibu Farm and HOLY INCREDIBLE. We shared the cauliflower crust pizza and it tasted like the food-stars aligned and shed inspirational light beams on the hands that created it... and if that made zero sense, lets just say it tasted AMAZING!! It's one of those food moments where the flavors come together so perfectly. Shoot I'm salivating.



Yup. Definitely gonna try to recreate it.

๐Ÿ‘†That statement actually brings me into another one of my favorite foodie tips! Whenever I order something amazing, I ALWAYS get the weird nagging desire to run home and recreate it but even healthier and yummier. If I nail the recipe, I'll have to post it soon!! Can't wait to food process some cauliflower!! (Wow... if I heard myself say this as a kid I'd probably disown myself).

Oh! And we also decided to try the vegan peanut butter ice cream... another incredible dish. My mom is lactose-intolerant and my stomach sometimes gets gurgly after I have dairy too, so I had fun explaining to my mom that "vegan" meant no animal products and that it was completely dairy-free! Sooo yummy. And the bananas paired perfectly with it ๐Ÿ‘Œ


All in all the whole menu looked killer. & I'm dying to go back to try the spaghetti squash lasagna!! (and obviously get that cauliflower pizza again...) Thank you Malibu Farm!!

1 comment:

  1. Kass! I love THIS and I love you! I just read every single post and can't wait to read more so keep em comin��❤️

    ReplyDelete