Sunday, August 20, 2017

Raw Vegan Dessert?!

Am I vegan? Nope. But holy cow raw vegan desserts?! Seriously??

The other day, I decided I wanted to make a raw vegan carrot cake. No reason.. kinda just felt like it. So I went to our local Sprouts on student discount day and loaded up on the goods. I got a bunch of randos like Walnuts, Low-Fat Desiccated Coconut, Carrots (Obviously), a real vanilla bean pod!! etc... I basically just threw everything together and voiala! Vwallla...? Voila...?

I AM A CHEF PRODIGY


I even made 3 layers!! Food processors rock! Guys when I save up enough money to open up a real BakeryZero, this will definitely be on my healthy dessert menu 👌. So no worries, you might get to try it soon! 😄 Oh man my mom and I SCARFED it (my dad & bros tried to, but we were too fast...).

The best thing about it is that even though we demolished it, it settled sooo well and didn't leave any of us with a big/full/"food baby" stomach ache! YAS! I LOVE EATING HEALTHY!




No comments:

Post a Comment