Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tourin' Whole Foods Park City

 

I LOVE touring grocery stores. Especially "specialty"/"nerdy healthy-food-containing" stores. On my Instagram @healthyutahspots, I have been posting pix of my favorite healthy places/menu items to eat around Utah! It has been so fun & I've been so excited to get such a positive response!

Through this account, I was so stoked to be invited to an exclusive pre-store opening event for @WholeFoods in Park City. YES. I was jumping up and down when I saw the tickets - I've always loved Whole Foods! 
  • Toured the amazing new features in this GINORMOUS store (double the size of most Whole Foods)
  • Treated to a live Jazz band, cute cheese plates, chocolates, and amazing samples
  • Fed a yummy dinner
  • AND my friend @TristanTausinga & I left with the cutest goodie bags! 

I LOVE GOODIE BAGS

Someone's gonna need to hold me back because I get a little too excited over these places #foodnerd... 

If you'd like to know my favorite "healthy spots" around Utah feel free to follow my instagram account, @healthyutahspots 😊 Catch ya later! 

SHOOT these are my favorite...

  

   

1 comment:

  1. Great post! That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to go there and check it out!
    (Do your hwk duuude)

    ReplyDelete