Saturday, September 30, 2017

Tourin' Honeybee Produce Company

Hey team!

This post is dedicated to giving a BIG, SWEET shoutout to @honeybeeproducecompany 🍯🐝


OK. I'd say it's pretty common knowledge that I'm a food nerd*
*someone who starts jumping up and down and squealing when any food-related topic is brought up, ranging from normal things like, "it's time to eat lunch" to extremely unusual things such as, "Kass, I saw vanilla bean paste the other day, weren't you looking for that?"

So when I go to super amazing grocery stores, I kind of really geek out and can't contain my excitement...

Three words: Honeybee Produce Company



Honeybee Produce Co. is located in Draper, Utah. I was lucky enough to be treated to an amazing     exclusive tour around the store... GUYS! IT'S BUZZING! 🐝🐝 I basically had a healthified "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" moment. I was full-on cheesing πŸ˜ƒ, wide-eyed 😧, and drooling πŸ˜› the entire time I was there - It's incredible.

Honeybee Produce Co. has...
  • So many organic options
  • A TON of local produce (like locally made healing bath bombs)
  • Amazing vegan options
  • It is very reasonably priced (especially compared to other higher-end grocers)
  • A "Mountain Mix" create-your-own trail mix bar
  • A glorious bulk section with a bunch of yummy selections
  • An incredible infused olive oil and vinegar section (k but their caramelized garlic extra virgin olive oil... yess)
  • Freshly ground peanut, almond and ⭐CASHEW⭐butter
  • The coolest "Hive Eatery" where everything is made/baked in store THAT DAY (*their mangoberry salad is yummm)
  • Amazing hydro lemonade and kombucha on-tap
  • Vegan cloud top coconut cream ice cream
And much more!

πŸ‘†Not only that, but while they do have a ton of healthy options, what makes this place so unique is that they also feature some of your favorite basic "Walmart", "kid-craving" necessities like Soda and Twinkies!

I dropped by, was treated to an amazing tour (thank you Sarah!) with the nicest & coolest employees, taste-tested the yummiest cheese spread and jelly-topped crackers (that were cranberry, apricot & pistachio flavored...) (no joke, this was a highlight of my week), sampled their amazing vegan coconut cream ice cream, enjoyed their tasty mangoberry salad, was introduced to super delish Mexican CINNAMON flavored dark chocolate, and even got to take home an amazing goodie bag that was packed full of the yummiest, cutest, most awesome healthy goodies ever!

Mangoberry Salad πŸ™Œ
Thank you to the cheese-genius herself, Diana!
























I know I know... dark chocolate is my weakness

Alright, I pride myself in only promoting the things that I truly love and am passionate about right? I'm always looking for options that are healthy, different, unique, and most important - delicious! That being said, I very highly recommend Honeybee Produce Company. It has so many amazing options that are super reasonably priced. Not only that, but their "Hive Eatery" is delicious and even offers a cute hive seating area to relax and chow on yummy food. Overall, the whole atmosphere here is bomb - so fun, clean, organized, unique, cute, and happy!


Thank you Honeybee Produce Company!!









1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm excited to try this store out. Sounds like just what I want!

    ReplyDelete