Wednesday, September 27, 2017

HEALTHY TOMATO BASIL SOUP

I lovvvvvvve fall!! Lately for some reason it's been so fun for me to finish classes (shocker...), escape the crisp autumn air 🍁🍂 , toast some 45 cal bread, warm up a steaming bowl of soup, and chill on my comfy couch while I fill my belly with warm, amazing food ...Which is exactly what I did after making this delicious tomato basil soup!

It's...
  • Dairy-free (Creamed with tofu!)
  • Vegan
  • Gluten-free
  • Low-calorie
  • Super easy to make
  • DELICIOUS!!


Dairy-Free Tomato Basil Soup


Serves 3-4
Ingredients
  • 6 oz semi-firm tofu (I got some at Walmart)
  • 1/2 small red bell pepper
  • 1 whole can of diced tomatoes without added salt (we'll be adding that in later!)
  • 2 fresh basil leaves
  • garlic salt
  • dried diced onions
Directions
BLEND EVERYTHING on a high speed blender until it has reached a smooth, creamy consistency AND ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment